- An open front makes picking easier: the products are easy to see
- One model, 8 different sizes, bins of the same width can be stacked on top of each other
- Many bright colour options and a clear plastic model
- The bins’ dimensions match all standard shelves, to maximise the use of shelf space
- Can be placed on a workbench or a shelf, some models can also be mounted on a bin rail or a bin rack
- Available accessories include labels with covers, side-to-side dividers for the larger models, and removable lids for four models
Parts and products stored in stacking bins can be effortlessly moved from one place to another either by carrying the bins by hand or transporting them in a trolley. The bins can also be placed on a workbench or a shelf, or mounted on a bin rail or a bin rack, to provide easy access to the items stored in them. The products can be seen through the open front, and a wavy bottom makes picking easier. Straight sides, dividers that can be ordered separately, and the ability to firmly stack the bins, help ensure that space is used efficiently.