4x - 14x magnification
Portable inspection and documentation
Store up to 100 images
- Changeable magnifications 4x-14x
- Can be used for all sorts of roving inspection tasks
- High resolution display to see every detail
- Controllable LED Illumination optimised for magnified imaging
- Store up to 100 images
- Share with USB connectivity
- Includes simple on-screen X,Y dimensioning
- Ergonomically positioned buttons
Jan 7, 2016 - IS-I-508 Presented in Productronica 2015
Interselect presents 2 zone machine model:
The IS-I-508 is built with two independent zones in one machine. In Zone 1, a MicroDrop Fluxer is in use and mount on a high-speed X-Y-Axis system, the "Flux Drop" will be placed precisely on the previously programmed area of the PCB. In the second step, the flux will be activated by a large upper and lower preheater and at the same time the PCB will be preheated and finally prepared for soldering.
After Flux and preheating the PCB moves into zone 2 of the machine, which is equipped according the configuration with 1 or 2 InterSelect titanium solder pots. The solder pot is mount on an InterSelect X-Y-Z-Axis system which positioning very accuracy to the programmed solder position.
Jan 6, 2016 - Mobile CamZ system
Innovative CamZ system
CamZ is an amazing handheld digital magnifier, providing ultimate convenience for a wide range of imaging tasks. With CamZ, you can magnify, inspect and capture images all at the touch of a button.
Jan 5, 2016 - New Economic ESD chair
Brand new fabric ESD chair
• Back & seat made out of grey fabric
• Seatheight : 420 - 530 mm
• High backrest with lumbar support
• Ergonomically designed seat
• Backrest height and angle adjustable
• Supplied with ESD castors (plastic or metal)
• Height regulation with gas spring
• Options : - 570-750 higher gas column
- 630-880 higher gas column
- Aluminium footrest
• Compliant with IEC 61340-5-1
Delivery in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia in 2-3 working days after the order.
Jan 3, 2016 - New Sticky Mats
Antistatic Sticky Mats. The clean room sticky mat features a tacky surface, which pulls off dirt and dust from shoe soles before they can contaminate a "clean room." Effective and easy to use, each sticky mat has 30 layers of a tough film laminated together in a stack. Clean room sticky mats offer economical dirt control for low-profile carpet, tile or concrete surfaces. These sticky mats are ideal for hospitals, laboratories and other sterile environments.
Sticky Mats Specification:
Ability of Dust Removal: 99.9% in Five Steps (100kg)
Layers per pad: 30.